Cocaine found at NASA's Kennedy Space Center
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- NASA says an investigation is taking place after a white powdery substance found at the Kennedy Space Center tested positive for cocaine.
An executive says more than four grams of the drug was found in a NASA facility on March seventh.
The official would not say exactly where on the property it was found. NASA has a zero-tolerance drug policy and all employees may be randomly tested.
It is not known whether any employees have been asked to submit to drug testing in this investigation.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case