Internet Kissing Machine Invented in Japan
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A Japanese lab has created a device that may let you "kiss" someone over the internet. The kissing machine would effectively transmit the feeling of a kiss.
The prototype pucker machine looks like a large version of a kid's juice box, with a straw-like apparatus sticking out of the side.
If you take one device in your mouth and turn it with your tongue, the other device turns in the same way.
The tongue-twisting effect is achieved by motor rotations controlled by the user via computer.
For now though, it may just be best to stick to the more simple "x"'s and "o"'s at the end of an email.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe 1 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery