Internet Kissing Machine Invented in Japan
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A Japanese lab has created a device that may let you "kiss" someone over the internet. The kissing machine would effectively transmit the feeling of a kiss.
The prototype pucker machine looks like a large version of a kid's juice box, with a straw-like apparatus sticking out of the side.
If you take one device in your mouth and turn it with your tongue, the other device turns in the same way.
The tongue-twisting effect is achieved by motor rotations controlled by the user via computer.
For now though, it may just be best to stick to the more simple "x"'s and "o"'s at the end of an email.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Are there enough police officers in Visalia?
- Good Sports: Kensuke Tanaka
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting