Internet Kissing Machine Invented in Japan
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A Japanese lab has created a device that may let you "kiss" someone over the internet. The kissing machine would effectively transmit the feeling of a kiss.
The prototype pucker machine looks like a large version of a kid's juice box, with a straw-like apparatus sticking out of the side.
If you take one device in your mouth and turn it with your tongue, the other device turns in the same way.
The tongue-twisting effect is achieved by motor rotations controlled by the user via computer.
For now though, it may just be best to stick to the more simple "x"'s and "o"'s at the end of an email.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl 1 min ago
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela 57 min ago
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004 51 min ago
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Photos: Winter Wonderland
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park