Dad Photoshops Ewoks into Sequoia National Park pictures
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A graphics artist, who told his children Ewoks lived in Sequoia National Park, pulled a prank to help make them believe the story.
After a trip with the kids, he Photoshopped them into the background of some of the pictures he took. The man says while they were at the park, the kids kept looking out for Ewoks, and were disappointed they didn't see any.
But when they got home, and looked back at the pictures they took -- after he Photoshopped them -- they were excited to see Ewoks in the images.
-----NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
sequoia national park, bizarre
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 17 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'