Oklahoma woman allegedly mixes meth in Walmart
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A woman was arrested at an Oklahoma Walmart for allegedly mixing chemicals needed to make methamphetamines inside the store.
Elizabeth Halfmoon reportedly told police she was too broke to buy the chemicals.
The chemical mixture was so toxic, it ate some of the paint off of the shelf.
"When I saw her she had just finished mixing-she had just finished up the mixing process of some sulfuric acid with starter fluid in a bottle, and was in the process of taping the cap onto the bottle," said Officer David Shelby with the Tulsa Police Department.
One officer suffered chemical burns to his hands. No one else was injured.
Police say they arrested Halfmoon last month in another meth sting. She had just recently been released.<!-- ARTICLE TOOLS --
drug bust, walmart, crimetracker, bizarre
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes
- Search for new Fresno State president wrapping up
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Cement truck overturns on HWY 99 to HWY 180 interchange
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos