Oklahoma woman allegedly mixes meth in Walmart
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A woman was arrested at an Oklahoma Walmart for allegedly mixing chemicals needed to make methamphetamines inside the store.
Elizabeth Halfmoon reportedly told police she was too broke to buy the chemicals.
The chemical mixture was so toxic, it ate some of the paint off of the shelf.
"When I saw her she had just finished mixing-she had just finished up the mixing process of some sulfuric acid with starter fluid in a bottle, and was in the process of taping the cap onto the bottle," said Officer David Shelby with the Tulsa Police Department.
One officer suffered chemical burns to his hands. No one else was injured.
Police say they arrested Halfmoon last month in another meth sting. She had just recently been released.<!-- ARTICLE TOOLS --
drug bust, walmart, crimetracker, bizarre
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region