Steve Jobs action figure almost too realistic
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Just three months after his death, a Chinese toy company has immortalized Apple's late founder, Steve Jobs, as an action figure.
This is a promotional image of the very-realistic 12 inch figurine of Jobs, which will be sold next month.
As you can see, the Jobs figurine includes the Apple chief in his trademark black turtleneck, and blue jeans.
According to the toymaker's website, it comes with two Apples (one with a bite) two pairs of glasses, and a chair for him to sit on.
They plan on selling the doll for $99.00.
steve jobs, apple, bizarre
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos