Steve Jobs action figure almost too realistic
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Just three months after his death, a Chinese toy company has immortalized Apple's late founder, Steve Jobs, as an action figure.
This is a promotional image of the very-realistic 12 inch figurine of Jobs, which will be sold next month.
As you can see, the Jobs figurine includes the Apple chief in his trademark black turtleneck, and blue jeans.
According to the toymaker's website, it comes with two Apples (one with a bite) two pairs of glasses, and a chair for him to sit on.
They plan on selling the doll for $99.00.
steve jobs, apple, bizarre
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case 43 min ago
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash 52 min ago
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots 19 min ago
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters...
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos