Florida cop defeats 'Darth Vader' with pepper spray
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Star Wars villain Darth Vader seemed immune to tasers and light sabers but it turns out pepper spray is his weakness.
Orlando police got an unusual call on Thursday -- a man in a Darth Vader mask being unruly. Officers say the 28-year-old man was drunk and walking in the middle of the street. When he was asked to move, he laid down in the street.
Police say when the officer approached he started to punch and kick him. The officer used a taser but that didn't work. The cop then tried pepper spray and that did the trick.
The suspect now faces felony charges of resisting arrest and battery on an officer.
florida, crimetracker, bizarre
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl 1 min ago
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 58 min ago
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Accuweather Forecast
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos