Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested on pot charges
Police in wisconsin made an unusual arrest over the weekend and it all has to do with the suspect's name.
Pictured is Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop. The 30 year old, who changed his name from Jeffrey Wilschke last year, was found with a knife, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Zoppitybop-Bop-Bop had previously been arrested by police last April for having a loaded gun in his backpack.
marijuana, crimetracker, bizarre
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos