Tiger toy on roof stops traffic in Texas
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Firefighters sometimes receive calls out to get cats out of trees. But what happens when they get calls about a tiger on a roof?
The Houston Fire Department received several calls Wednesday about a tiger on the roof of an abandoned hotel near Will Clayton and the Eastex Freeway. It turned out to be a large, stuffed toy.
Fire crews removed the tiger, saying it posed a hazard because drivers kept stopping to look at it.
One firefighter played like he was being attacked by the tiger.
- Mariposa fire evacuees are heading home
- Brian Calhoun pleads not guilty in student attack
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Panel restores some pay for California lawmakers, governor
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks