Dad shoots laptop over daughters Facebook post
A North Carolina dad showed his daughter who's boss in an angry YouTube video -- and in just a couple of days the controversial video has gone viral.
"This is for my daughter Hanna, and all her friends her thought her little rebellious post was cute"
Despite Tommy Jordan's 15-year old daughter's efforts to block him from her Facebook page, the tech-savvy dad discovered a disrespectful post, where his daughter complained about doing chores and being, "her parent's slave."
The dad posted the video response to her Facebook page. In it, he grounds her indefinitely and then proceeds to destroy her laptop.
"That right there is your laptop, you have to pay me back cause these are about a dollar a piece."
So, what do you think? Do you agree with dad's actions? Or did he go too far? Tell us on Facebook
facebook, youtube, bizarre
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated 50 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced...
46 min ago