Dad shoots laptop over daughters Facebook post
A North Carolina dad showed his daughter who's boss in an angry YouTube video -- and in just a couple of days the controversial video has gone viral.
"This is for my daughter Hanna, and all her friends her thought her little rebellious post was cute"
Despite Tommy Jordan's 15-year old daughter's efforts to block him from her Facebook page, the tech-savvy dad discovered a disrespectful post, where his daughter complained about doing chores and being, "her parent's slave."
The dad posted the video response to her Facebook page. In it, he grounds her indefinitely and then proceeds to destroy her laptop.
"That right there is your laptop, you have to pay me back cause these are about a dollar a piece."
So, what do you think? Do you agree with dad's actions? Or did he go too far? Tell us on Facebook
facebook, youtube, bizarre
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well 35 min ago
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered