Man tries out for Denver Broncos Cheerleading Team
The Denver Broncos Cheerleading Team might have to set up a separate locker room for a man who wants to join the squad.
Over the weekend Sacha Heppell tried-out for the Broncos' cheer teams. More than 200 women also auditioned. They participated in the first round of try-outs for the cheerleaders and the Outlaws.
"When I dance, I lose myself. I used to have a job where I hold a sign at a street corner and I would do so many dance routines for people," said Heppell.
Despite his efforts and moves, Heppell did not get the gig. He says he's disappointed, but adds that he will try again next year.
denver broncos, colorado, bizarre
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support 41 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos