Australian artists create Apple product fragrance
Three Australian artists are taking their love for some Apple products to the next level.
Because they love their Mac Book Pro laptops so much, they've come up with a way to recreate the scent of a newly-opened Mac Book Pro.
They reached out to a scent solutions company to help with the project.
According to their post, the scent encompasses the smell of the plastic wrap covering the box, printed ink on the cardboard, the smell of paper and plastic components within the box and the aluminum laptop that comes straight from the factory where it was assembled in China.
For now, the fragrance is not available for purchase.
Would you want to smell like a new Apple device? Let us know on Facebook!
apple, australia, bizarre
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley 35 min ago
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District 34 min ago
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno 30 min ago
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose 53 min ago
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos