Teenagers get drunk on Hand Sanitizer
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Public health officials in Southern California say they're worried that teens drinking hand sanitizer could become a dangerous trend.
Health officials say half a dozen teens were treated at two hospitals in the San Fernando Valley for alcohol poisoning after drinking the liquid.
Experts warn -- teenagers can find instructions on the internet to make it drinkable. They add -- parents should buy foam hand sanitizer because it's harder to distill the alcohol.
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos