School officials call police on Indiana kindergartner
A six-year-old in Indiana is facing criminal charges for allegedly kicking his principal, and police say the treatment was meant to help the child.
Police say the kindergartner threatened to harm his principal and another staff member.
According to the police report, the young boy says the devil told him to do it.
The school's principal says calling the police was a last resort.
This isn't his first time school officials have had problems with the student.He'd recently come back to school after being suspended for hitting and biting a teacher.
What do you think? Did school officials go too far by calling police on the student?
Let us know on Facebook!
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream 3 min ago
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 68th Annual Candy Cane Lane Parade
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos