School officials call police on Indiana kindergartner
A six-year-old in Indiana is facing criminal charges for allegedly kicking his principal, and police say the treatment was meant to help the child.
Police say the kindergartner threatened to harm his principal and another staff member.
According to the police report, the young boy says the devil told him to do it.
The school's principal says calling the police was a last resort.
This isn't his first time school officials have had problems with the student.He'd recently come back to school after being suspended for hitting and biting a teacher.
What do you think? Did school officials go too far by calling police on the student?
Let us know on Facebook!
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Are there enough police officers in Visalia?
- Good Sports: Kensuke Tanaka
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting