School officials call police on Indiana kindergartner
A six-year-old in Indiana is facing criminal charges for allegedly kicking his principal, and police say the treatment was meant to help the child.
Police say the kindergartner threatened to harm his principal and another staff member.
According to the police report, the young boy says the devil told him to do it.
The school's principal says calling the police was a last resort.
This isn't his first time school officials have had problems with the student.He'd recently come back to school after being suspended for hitting and biting a teacher.
What do you think? Did school officials go too far by calling police on the student?
Let us know on Facebook!
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels 43 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Fresno County man arrested after running from deputies
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases