School officials call police on Indiana kindergartner
A six-year-old in Indiana is facing criminal charges for allegedly kicking his principal, and police say the treatment was meant to help the child.
Police say the kindergartner threatened to harm his principal and another staff member.
According to the police report, the young boy says the devil told him to do it.
The school's principal says calling the police was a last resort.
This isn't his first time school officials have had problems with the student.He'd recently come back to school after being suspended for hitting and biting a teacher.
What do you think? Did school officials go too far by calling police on the student?
Let us know on Facebook!
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals