Taco Bell hoax gets Alaska town 10000 free tacos
A flyer hoax led to a feast, in a small Alaska town over the weekend.
Back in June, many people in the town of Bethel fell for a joke after someone posted fake flyers announcing the grand opening of a Taco Bell for the community of just six thousand people. But when the chain found out about the hoax, it decided to make their dreams come true, just for a day.
Taco Bell sent ten-thousand free tacos to the isolated town, via helicopter.
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors 2 min ago
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea 10 min ago
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
3 min ago
- Easy ways to make holiday parties festive
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos