Taco Bell hoax gets Alaska town 10000 free tacos
A flyer hoax led to a feast, in a small Alaska town over the weekend.
Back in June, many people in the town of Bethel fell for a joke after someone posted fake flyers announcing the grand opening of a Taco Bell for the community of just six thousand people. But when the chain found out about the hoax, it decided to make their dreams come true, just for a day.
Taco Bell sent ten-thousand free tacos to the isolated town, via helicopter.
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case