Dads brawl at Georgia little league game
A big brawl broke out over the weekend after a heated little league game in Georgia. Cameras caught the whole thing as it happened.
The Northern Little League had just defeated the Harris County All-Stars when instead of celebrating good sportsmanship, two fathers from opposing teams got caught up in a physical altercation. An umpire who witnessed the brawl called 9-1-1.
The two fathers involved in the fight were each handcuffed and ticketed with one count of misdemeanor disorderly conduct, and will appear in court for a hearing.
According to the police report, it all started when one of the fathers asked the other to turn down his team's celebratory music down.
WARNING: This footage contains material that some viewers may find disturbing due to explicit language and/or the graphic nature of the material.
caught on tape, bizarre
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno 14 min ago
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Fire Safety