Dads brawl at Georgia little league game
A big brawl broke out over the weekend after a heated little league game in Georgia. Cameras caught the whole thing as it happened.
The Northern Little League had just defeated the Harris County All-Stars when instead of celebrating good sportsmanship, two fathers from opposing teams got caught up in a physical altercation. An umpire who witnessed the brawl called 9-1-1.
The two fathers involved in the fight were each handcuffed and ticketed with one count of misdemeanor disorderly conduct, and will appear in court for a hearing.
According to the police report, it all started when one of the fathers asked the other to turn down his team's celebratory music down.
WARNING: This footage contains material that some viewers may find disturbing due to explicit language and/or the graphic nature of the material.
caught on tape, bizarre
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn 24 min ago
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- California farmers to get more water 7 min ago
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession 14 min ago
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Photos: Pictures show killer spared at the gallows
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Hanford man arrested in child porn,...
30 min ago