Dads brawl at Georgia little league game
A big brawl broke out over the weekend after a heated little league game in Georgia. Cameras caught the whole thing as it happened.
The Northern Little League had just defeated the Harris County All-Stars when instead of celebrating good sportsmanship, two fathers from opposing teams got caught up in a physical altercation. An umpire who witnessed the brawl called 9-1-1.
The two fathers involved in the fight were each handcuffed and ticketed with one count of misdemeanor disorderly conduct, and will appear in court for a hearing.
According to the police report, it all started when one of the fathers asked the other to turn down his team's celebratory music down.
WARNING: This footage contains material that some viewers may find disturbing due to explicit language and/or the graphic nature of the material.
caught on tape, bizarre
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 17 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case