Dads brawl at Georgia little league game
A big brawl broke out over the weekend after a heated little league game in Georgia. Cameras caught the whole thing as it happened.
The Northern Little League had just defeated the Harris County All-Stars when instead of celebrating good sportsmanship, two fathers from opposing teams got caught up in a physical altercation. An umpire who witnessed the brawl called 9-1-1.
The two fathers involved in the fight were each handcuffed and ticketed with one count of misdemeanor disorderly conduct, and will appear in court for a hearing.
According to the police report, it all started when one of the fathers asked the other to turn down his team's celebratory music down.
WARNING: This footage contains material that some viewers may find disturbing due to explicit language and/or the graphic nature of the material.
caught on tape, bizarre
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- Pep Boys shops closed and under suspension
- Young woman dies in hit-run crash on Highway 99
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Clovis mother writes 'It's Ok, Mama Has Cancer'
- Arraignment postponed in accidental Fresno shooting
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Merced water restrictions a step closer to reality
- Car crash knocks doctor's office off its foundation
- Small Wyoming town evacuated after gas explosion
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Memory palace: coping with chemo brain
- Valley sees progress against air pollution