Woman swallows $4k ring at Macy's, pawns it later, cops say
Police in Salt Lake City have arrested a woman, in connection to an unusual theft case.
Officers say Angela Hardman, 38, went into a Macy's store, swallowed a $4 thousand engagement ring, and then pawned it off in a nearby city.
According to court documents, she let the full digestive process take its course, before retrieving the ring to pawn it.
She's now charged with one felony count of retail theft.
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos