Woman swallows $4k ring at Macy's, pawns it later, cops say
Police in Salt Lake City have arrested a woman, in connection to an unusual theft case.
Officers say Angela Hardman, 38, went into a Macy's store, swallowed a $4 thousand engagement ring, and then pawned it off in a nearby city.
According to court documents, she let the full digestive process take its course, before retrieving the ring to pawn it.
She's now charged with one felony count of retail theft.
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos