Father takes 9-year-old into crater of active volcano
An Australian father is receiving criticism for taking his child along on a risky adventure.
Bradley Ambrose says he was just trying to encourage his nine-year-old daughter when he took her to one of the world's most active volcanoes -- down the crater of Vanuatu's Mount Yasur.
Child safety experts say its not a place for a child because at least three people have died there in recent years. But Ambrose is defending his decision saying he wanted to help start off his daughter's summer vacation on a high note.
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180 14 min ago
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase 17 min ago
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor 50 min ago
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno 12 min ago