Father takes 9-year-old into crater of active volcano
An Australian father is receiving criticism for taking his child along on a risky adventure.
Bradley Ambrose says he was just trying to encourage his nine-year-old daughter when he took her to one of the world's most active volcanoes -- down the crater of Vanuatu's Mount Yasur.
Child safety experts say its not a place for a child because at least three people have died there in recent years. But Ambrose is defending his decision saying he wanted to help start off his daughter's summer vacation on a high note.
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini, 51, dies
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns 6 min ago
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder