SoCal bus drivers on leave after eating pot-brownies
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Four city bus drivers in San Diego are under investigation for eating marijuana-laced brownies on the job.
According to a spokesman with the metropolitan transit system, the drivers became dizzy on their routes last Sunday. They were instructed to pull over immediately and wait for replacement drivers.
It turns out, a dispatcher took the brownies to work, he says his roommate made them and he had no clue they were full of pot.
Two female drivers were so ill they were hospitalized.
All employees involved in the incident are on leave pending drug testing.
crimetracker, marijuana, san diego, bizarre
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos