SoCal bus drivers on leave after eating pot-brownies
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Four city bus drivers in San Diego are under investigation for eating marijuana-laced brownies on the job.
According to a spokesman with the metropolitan transit system, the drivers became dizzy on their routes last Sunday. They were instructed to pull over immediately and wait for replacement drivers.
It turns out, a dispatcher took the brownies to work, he says his roommate made them and he had no clue they were full of pot.
Two female drivers were so ill they were hospitalized.
All employees involved in the incident are on leave pending drug testing.
crimetracker, marijuana, san diego, bizarre
- Mariposa fire evacuees are heading home 18 min ago
- Brian Calhoun pleads not guilty in student attack
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Accuweather Forecast
53 min ago