SoCal bus drivers on leave after eating pot-brownies
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Four city bus drivers in San Diego are under investigation for eating marijuana-laced brownies on the job.
According to a spokesman with the metropolitan transit system, the drivers became dizzy on their routes last Sunday. They were instructed to pull over immediately and wait for replacement drivers.
It turns out, a dispatcher took the brownies to work, he says his roommate made them and he had no clue they were full of pot.
Two female drivers were so ill they were hospitalized.
All employees involved in the incident are on leave pending drug testing.
crimetracker, marijuana, san diego, bizarre
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos