SoCal bus drivers on leave after eating pot-brownies
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Four city bus drivers in San Diego are under investigation for eating marijuana-laced brownies on the job.
According to a spokesman with the metropolitan transit system, the drivers became dizzy on their routes last Sunday. They were instructed to pull over immediately and wait for replacement drivers.
It turns out, a dispatcher took the brownies to work, he says his roommate made them and he had no clue they were full of pot.
Two female drivers were so ill they were hospitalized.
All employees involved in the incident are on leave pending drug testing.
crimetracker, marijuana, san diego, bizarre
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos