SoCal bus drivers on leave after eating pot-brownies
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Four city bus drivers in San Diego are under investigation for eating marijuana-laced brownies on the job.
According to a spokesman with the metropolitan transit system, the drivers became dizzy on their routes last Sunday. They were instructed to pull over immediately and wait for replacement drivers.
It turns out, a dispatcher took the brownies to work, he says his roommate made them and he had no clue they were full of pot.
Two female drivers were so ill they were hospitalized.
All employees involved in the incident are on leave pending drug testing.
crimetracker, marijuana, san diego, bizarre
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos