Dance studio offering kids pole dancing classes
A Canadian dance studio is causing a stir with its latest class: pole dancing for kids.
The twisted grip dance and fitness studio in British Columbia offers various pole dancing classes for adults but now, young girls can enroll in little spinners, to learn how to do acrobatics on a pole!
The instructor says it was her adult clients who came up with the idea for children's classes and she says they're about fitness and fun, not sex.
"There is nothing provocative. There is nothing sexual about it. It's pure fitness and strength and fun. I mean kids love climbing trees. They will climb anything," dance instructor Kristy Craig said.
So far there are four children, including one boy, enrolled in the class.
It costs $70 to participate.
What do you think? Let us know on Facebook.
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 2 dead, 22 hurt 10 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network