Dance studio offering kids pole dancing classes
A Canadian dance studio is causing a stir with its latest class: pole dancing for kids.
The twisted grip dance and fitness studio in British Columbia offers various pole dancing classes for adults but now, young girls can enroll in little spinners, to learn how to do acrobatics on a pole!
The instructor says it was her adult clients who came up with the idea for children's classes and she says they're about fitness and fun, not sex.
"There is nothing provocative. There is nothing sexual about it. It's pure fitness and strength and fun. I mean kids love climbing trees. They will climb anything," dance instructor Kristy Craig said.
So far there are four children, including one boy, enrolled in the class.
It costs $70 to participate.
What do you think? Let us know on Facebook.
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos