Hotel for penguins opens in South Africa
A new five-star hotel is open offering luxury swimming pools and all-you-can-eat fish dinners, but it's for penguins only.
The hotel is located in South Africa. It's part of the country's efforts to save the African penguin from extinction.
Hotel workers take care of birds that may have medical conditions and get them ready to be released back into the wild. The hotel is not only about saving penguins, but also about helping to preserve marine life.
- SW Fresno crash leaves multiple people injured 7 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal