Boy caught on camera putting blades into hamburger buns
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Surveillance cameras caught a young Minnesota boy, committing a crime, which could have had deadly consequences.
Video shows the child putting blades into hamburger buns at a grocery store. A mother who purchased the product, made the disturbing discovery when she got home. She immediately brought the buns back to the store.
"I started pulling them all apart and cutting them, and I looked at one and there was something underneath the bun," Leah Wiles said. "So I looked and pulled out a Long scissor blade."
Police were called in to review that surveillance video and are now actively looking for a young boy, between the ages of 10 and 13 years old.
caught on tape, bizarre
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast 27 min ago
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast 33 min ago
- Gut bacteria: The secret weapon to weight loss?
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California 54 min ago
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- 2014 'Bowl for Kids' Sake' held in North Fresno