Boy caught on camera putting blades into hamburger buns
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Surveillance cameras caught a young Minnesota boy, committing a crime, which could have had deadly consequences.
Video shows the child putting blades into hamburger buns at a grocery store. A mother who purchased the product, made the disturbing discovery when she got home. She immediately brought the buns back to the store.
"I started pulling them all apart and cutting them, and I looked at one and there was something underneath the bun," Leah Wiles said. "So I looked and pulled out a Long scissor blade."
Police were called in to review that surveillance video and are now actively looking for a young boy, between the ages of 10 and 13 years old.
caught on tape, bizarre
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos