Man, 96, becomes world's oldest dad for second time
An elderly father in India has set the record for the world's oldest dad, for the second time.
Ramjit Raghav is 96-years-old. He and his 52-year-old wife welcomed the baby boy earlier this month.
Raghav beat his own record for being the oldest dad, which he set two years ago when he and his wife welcomed their first son together.
It's interesting to note that Raghav remained a bachelor and was celibate until he met his wife, ten years ago.
Before Raghav, the previous oldest dad was thought to be another Indian farmer, who reportedly had his 21st child at the age of 90.
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse 48 min ago
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate 31 min ago
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos