Man, 96, becomes world's oldest dad for second time
An elderly father in India has set the record for the world's oldest dad, for the second time.
Ramjit Raghav is 96-years-old. He and his 52-year-old wife welcomed the baby boy earlier this month.
Raghav beat his own record for being the oldest dad, which he set two years ago when he and his wife welcomed their first son together.
It's interesting to note that Raghav remained a bachelor and was celibate until he met his wife, ten years ago.
Before Raghav, the previous oldest dad was thought to be another Indian farmer, who reportedly had his 21st child at the age of 90.
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Are there enough police officers in Visalia?
- Good Sports: Kensuke Tanaka
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting