Chinese man sues wife for being ugly - wins $120k
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A Chinese man has won a court fight against his wife, after suing her, for being ugly.
Jian Feng filed a lawsuit after his wife gave birth to what he says was an ugly baby, saying their daughter did not look like either one of them.
After he accused her of cheating, she admitted to spending $100 thousand on plastic surgery before she got married. That's when he filed for divorce, saying she deceived him and convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.
The judge agreed with him, and awarded him $120 thousand.
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma 47 min ago
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Mysterious illness kills 2 in southeast Alabama 15 min ago
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- FUSD gives lessons on eating healthy
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley