Chinese man sues wife for being ugly - wins $120k
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A Chinese man has won a court fight against his wife, after suing her, for being ugly.
Jian Feng filed a lawsuit after his wife gave birth to what he says was an ugly baby, saying their daughter did not look like either one of them.
After he accused her of cheating, she admitted to spending $100 thousand on plastic surgery before she got married. That's when he filed for divorce, saying she deceived him and convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.
The judge agreed with him, and awarded him $120 thousand.
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos