Chinese man sues wife for being ugly - wins $120k
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A Chinese man has won a court fight against his wife, after suing her, for being ugly.
Jian Feng filed a lawsuit after his wife gave birth to what he says was an ugly baby, saying their daughter did not look like either one of them.
After he accused her of cheating, she admitted to spending $100 thousand on plastic surgery before she got married. That's when he filed for divorce, saying she deceived him and convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.
The judge agreed with him, and awarded him $120 thousand.
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane 45 min ago
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase