Chinese man sues wife for being ugly - wins $120k
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A Chinese man has won a court fight against his wife, after suing her, for being ugly.
Jian Feng filed a lawsuit after his wife gave birth to what he says was an ugly baby, saying their daughter did not look like either one of them.
After he accused her of cheating, she admitted to spending $100 thousand on plastic surgery before she got married. That's when he filed for divorce, saying she deceived him and convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.
The judge agreed with him, and awarded him $120 thousand.
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted 3 min ago
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach 41 min ago
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos