Ax-wielding motorcyclists pull off jewelry heist
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Six robbers in the United Kingdom didn't bother with get-away cars... they drove their motorcycles straight into a shopping center.
They stopped right in front of a jewelry store. Some men went inside to steal watches and other jewelry.
Authorities say several suspects stayed outside, threatening customers with an ax.
Investigators say all six made a clean getaway... and haven't been seen since.
crimetracker, robbery, caught on tape, united kingdom, bizarre
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Growers watch hourly temps as cold snap approaches
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Man tries to kill ex-girlfriend by setting fire to home
- Blue jean bandits hit Eye Candy Fashion Boutique
- Man and two children killed in Merced fire
- Video: Fresno's Christmas Tree Lane sees big crowds
- Suspect hit in Fresno Co. officer involved shooting
- City of Fresno to open warming center