Ever find 'Reindeer Poop' stuffed in your stocking?
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Some shoppers in Illinois are turning their noses at a unique holiday gift being offered at the Miller Park Zoo.
This is reindeer poop!
More specifically, dehydrated reindeer poop that's been painted and turned into jewelry and ornaments.
The zoo has been selling reindeer poop gifts for five years now, with orders coming in from around the world.
Before you freak out about the idea of giving away poop as a present, officials say the droppings have been fully sanitized.
And rumor has it: if you display these droppings on Christmas Eve, it will help Santa and his reindeer find their way home!
- One person killed in Fresno County crash 17 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Photos: Valley families celebrate Easter
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's