Ever find 'Reindeer Poop' stuffed in your stocking?
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Some shoppers in Illinois are turning their noses at a unique holiday gift being offered at the Miller Park Zoo.
This is reindeer poop!
More specifically, dehydrated reindeer poop that's been painted and turned into jewelry and ornaments.
The zoo has been selling reindeer poop gifts for five years now, with orders coming in from around the world.
Before you freak out about the idea of giving away poop as a present, officials say the droppings have been fully sanitized.
And rumor has it: if you display these droppings on Christmas Eve, it will help Santa and his reindeer find their way home!
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos