Ever find 'Reindeer Poop' stuffed in your stocking?
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Some shoppers in Illinois are turning their noses at a unique holiday gift being offered at the Miller Park Zoo.
This is reindeer poop!
More specifically, dehydrated reindeer poop that's been painted and turned into jewelry and ornaments.
The zoo has been selling reindeer poop gifts for five years now, with orders coming in from around the world.
Before you freak out about the idea of giving away poop as a present, officials say the droppings have been fully sanitized.
And rumor has it: if you display these droppings on Christmas Eve, it will help Santa and his reindeer find their way home!
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- 7 LA sheriff's deputies arrested in jail probe
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times