Ever find 'Reindeer Poop' stuffed in your stocking?
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Some shoppers in Illinois are turning their noses at a unique holiday gift being offered at the Miller Park Zoo.
This is reindeer poop!
More specifically, dehydrated reindeer poop that's been painted and turned into jewelry and ornaments.
The zoo has been selling reindeer poop gifts for five years now, with orders coming in from around the world.
Before you freak out about the idea of giving away poop as a present, officials say the droppings have been fully sanitized.
And rumor has it: if you display these droppings on Christmas Eve, it will help Santa and his reindeer find their way home!
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident