McDonald's oatmeal wins Michigan man $1,000,000
A Michigan man, who's been eating breakfast at the golden arches for years, is now a millionaire.
Thomas Vozar always stopped into his neighborhood McDonalds in Harrison, Michigan for breakfast and coffee. But his decision recently to buy oatmeal really paid off. That oatmeal bowl contained the winning game piece from McDonald's Monopoly game.
Vozar is now one million dollars richer. Vozar is in retirement and plans to fix up his home with the money.
michigan, mcdonald's, bizarre
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos