McDonald's oatmeal wins Michigan man $1,000,000
A Michigan man, who's been eating breakfast at the golden arches for years, is now a millionaire.
Thomas Vozar always stopped into his neighborhood McDonalds in Harrison, Michigan for breakfast and coffee. But his decision recently to buy oatmeal really paid off. That oatmeal bowl contained the winning game piece from McDonald's Monopoly game.
Vozar is now one million dollars richer. Vozar is in retirement and plans to fix up his home with the money.
michigan, mcdonald's, bizarre
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US 24 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos