McDonald's oatmeal wins Michigan man $1,000,000
A Michigan man, who's been eating breakfast at the golden arches for years, is now a millionaire.
Thomas Vozar always stopped into his neighborhood McDonalds in Harrison, Michigan for breakfast and coffee. But his decision recently to buy oatmeal really paid off. That oatmeal bowl contained the winning game piece from McDonald's Monopoly game.
Vozar is now one million dollars richer. Vozar is in retirement and plans to fix up his home with the money.
michigan, mcdonald's, bizarre
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members