Man makes bet he could eat 30 raw eggs, then dies after egg 28
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Dhaou Fatnassi, a 20-year-old man from the North African country of Tunisia, died after eating over two dozen raw eggs.
Fatnassi agreed to swallow 30 eggs after his friends challenged him to do so for an undisclosed sum of money.
After raw egg number 28, Fatnassi began experiencing stomach pains, and was rushed to the hospital. Sadly, he was pronounced dead on arrival.
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home 8 min ago
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos