Teacher allegedly poses as female on Facebook to solicit nude photos from male students
Investigators say a male teacher has been posing as a Southern California girl on Facebook to lure boys into online relationships.
Anaheim police say 30-year-old Zachary Reeder convinced the boys to send him sexually explicit photographs of themselves.
It's not believed Reeder had any in-person contact with the boys
KCBS-TV says Reeder was arrested on Saturday.
Investigators are trying to determine if Reeder used his job as a history teacher at Servite High School to target victims.
Servite is a Catholic all-boys school.
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens 16 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust 59 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea 44 min ago
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 33 min ago
- Chowchilla Western Stampede attracts visitors
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball