Woman gets 36DD boobs courtesy of the taxpayer
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A woman from Leeds who aspires to be a glamour model has received a fully-funded breast enhancement courtesy of the British taxpayer.
Josie Cunningham, 22, was granted over $7,000 from the National Health Service to pay for her breast enhancement after convincing a physician that her flat chest was causing her emotional distress.
She had surgery at Leeds's St James's Hospital in January. Cunningham's breasts were enlarged from a size 32A to 36DD.
"My new boobs have changed my life," Cunningham told The Sun. "Now I can't wait to do topless and swimsuit photoshoots and become the new Katie Price."
- Woman killed in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 32 min ago
- Man shot in the chest in Parlier; 1 person detained 28 min ago
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse 52 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Man shot in the chest in Parlier; 1 person...
28 min ago