Woman gets 36DD boobs courtesy of the taxpayer
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A woman from Leeds who aspires to be a glamour model has received a fully-funded breast enhancement courtesy of the British taxpayer.
Josie Cunningham, 22, was granted over $7,000 from the National Health Service to pay for her breast enhancement after convincing a physician that her flat chest was causing her emotional distress.
She had surgery at Leeds's St James's Hospital in January. Cunningham's breasts were enlarged from a size 32A to 36DD.
"My new boobs have changed my life," Cunningham told The Sun. "Now I can't wait to do topless and swimsuit photoshoots and become the new Katie Price."
- Pedestrian killed in HWY 99 hit and run in Fresno 8 min ago
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos