DUI suspect hits tree in front of sheriff's office in Nevada
ELKO, Nev. -- A northeast Nevada woman arrested on suspicion of drunken driving picked a bad place to run into a tree - the front lawn of the Elko County sheriff's office.
The Elko Daily Free Press reports 26-year-old Erica Berg allegedly drove into the landscaping in front of the sheriff's office about 2 a.m. Sunday.
Undersheriff Clair Morris says Berg was driving on a revoked license from a previous DUI arrest. She also had two outstanding warrants for her arrest.
Morris says deputies accompanied her on the short walk next door to the county jail where she was being held on $3,105 bail.
nevada, dui, bizarre
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- abcnews: Paul Ryan Says Presidential Ambitions Not... 34 min ago
- LA psychic, husband charged with curse scam
- California prostitutes win victim compensation
- Chaos, gunbattles, hungry kids in Central African Republic
- Lawmakers frustrated, optimistic about farm bill
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Clovis crash leaves motorcycle rider in critical condition
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails