In-N-Out: Monkey Style burger doesn't officially exist
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Unfortunately, the In-N-Out "Monkey-Style" burger doesn't officially exist. In-N-Out's vice president released the following statement:
"Thank you for checking in with us regarding the so called "Monkey Style" burger. There is no such thing," said Carl Van Fleet. "It seems to be a story that originated on the internet. For a variety of reasons, we're unable to prepare burgers in the manner that a few websites have described as "Monkey Style." Thank you once again for calling to check this out."
But that doesn't mean you can't go to In-N-Out, order a burger and animal-style fries and mix the two together.
Monkey Style In-N-Out Burger - real or rumor?
There's rumor of a new off-menu item at In-N-Out. It's called the Monkey Style burger. And now everyone, including us, wants a taste.
Monkey Style combines a burger patty topped with Animal-style fries smashed in-between toasted buns. That's right, you can get Animal fries -- on your burger.
So let's find out if this is just a rumor. If your attempt to order one is fruitful, post a picture or video on our Facebook page.
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River 40 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos