Rope swing on steroids from the Moab Monkeys
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Some dare devils in Utah are combining their interest in rock climbing, base jumping and the great outdoors. They call themselves the "Moab Monkeys."
The group travels all over the world to find the wildest places to jump off of.
In the video, they created a giant rope swing.
These adrenaline junkies have traveled everywhere from Switzerland, Rio de Janeiro, and even Yosemite National Park to find the most extreme locations to perform their stunts.
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia 11 min ago
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol for minors 24 min ago
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Gut bacteria: The secret weapon to weight loss?
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- 2014 'Bowl for Kids' Sake' held in North Fresno
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol...
30 min ago