Woman charged a cursing fee by tow company
A woman in Alabama wants some of her money back after a towing company charged her extra for using foul language.
Mahogony Grandison had her car towed when she parked it illegally while visiting a friend. She says other people also had their cars towed. However, they were being charged $200, while she was charged $350.
The company said Grandison was charged extra for cursing at them -- something she claims she didn't do. "I explained multiple times it was not me. I even apologized for the person who did curse them out. They were not hearing it."
Police say a verbal argument did take place when Grandison picked up her car. The owner of the towing company says if the woman apologizes, he will consider giving her a partial refund.
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer 51 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- States sue over California's egg laws 5 min ago
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting...
59 min ago