Florida woman gives birth to 14 pound baby
KEYSTONE HEIGHTS, Fla. (KFSN) -- A near-Christmas miracle turned out to be a near-record for one Florida mom.
Nicia McNelley went in for a scheduled C section Friday. Her baby, Isaiah Johnson, tipped the scale at a whopping 14 pounds 7.6 ounces, making him the second-biggest baby to be born in the state.
Mom and dad have already put some thought into Isaiah's future. Even though they live in Gator country, McNelley says her boyfriend wants him to play for the Seminoles.
- Video: Valentine closed near Ashlan due to police investigation 20 min ago
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Accuweather Forecast
34 min ago