Florida woman gives birth to 14 pound baby
KEYSTONE HEIGHTS, Fla. (KFSN) -- A near-Christmas miracle turned out to be a near-record for one Florida mom.
Nicia McNelley went in for a scheduled C section Friday. Her baby, Isaiah Johnson, tipped the scale at a whopping 14 pounds 7.6 ounces, making him the second-biggest baby to be born in the state.
Mom and dad have already put some thought into Isaiah's future. Even though they live in Gator country, McNelley says her boyfriend wants him to play for the Seminoles.
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos