Waitress gets tipped with meth at Twisted Fish restaurant in Oregon
SEASIDE, Ore. (KFSN) -- A waitress at the Twisted Fish restaurant in Seaside, Ore., got an unusual tip - an envelope full of methamphetamine.
The Daily Astorian newspaper reports the waitress contacted police Friday after a couple included the envelope while paying for their drinks.
Police said they found more of the drug when searching Manley's purse and the couple's motel and vehicle.
The newspaper reports the two were taken to the Clatsop County Jail. Bensen was charged with meth possession and manufacture of meth. Manley faces the same charges as well as delivery of meth.
All seized evidence has been forwarded to the state crime lab for analysis.
- 12 people involved in SW Fresno car crash 3 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt
- 12 people involved in SW Fresno car crash
2 min ago