Hearing-impaired toddler hears for the first time
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Listen to the sounds of joy from a hearing-impaired toddler hearing for the first time.
22-month-old Dylan Lipton Lesser has suffered hearing problems his whole life, since being born 11 weeks prematurely. But after having new hearing aids fitted, he now enjoys listening to music, and has even started playing the piano.
KGO-TV San Francisco, CA contributed to this report.
- Magnitude-7.5 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos