Merced Car Dealership Closes its Doors
MERCED, Calif. (KFSN) -- Another car dealership is closing its doors in the North Valley.
The owner of the Merced Hyundai could not be reached for comment, but an employee confirmed the dealer is no longer in business.
The building on 16th Street near Highway 59 is locked up with some cars still inside, and the parking lot is empty.
The owner of the Merced Hyundai, Jim Estes Auto Group, also owns the Sanger Ford Mercury dealership and the Tag Auto Center in Fresno. But there is no word whether those businesses may also be closing.
merced, economy, local business, auto, business
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers 13 min ago
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap 43 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- Educators inspiring girls to pursue STEM jobs
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- School running: Keeping kids moving
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Accuweather Forecast
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos