Merced Car Dealership Closes its Doors
MERCED, Calif. (KFSN) -- Another car dealership is closing its doors in the North Valley.
The owner of the Merced Hyundai could not be reached for comment, but an employee confirmed the dealer is no longer in business.
The building on 16th Street near Highway 59 is locked up with some cars still inside, and the parking lot is empty.
The owner of the Merced Hyundai, Jim Estes Auto Group, also owns the Sanger Ford Mercury dealership and the Tag Auto Center in Fresno. But there is no word whether those businesses may also be closing.
merced, economy, local business, auto, business
- Carstens Fire blamed on unattended campfire 25 min ago
- Sierra Fire near Auberry at 50 percent containment
- Firefighters save home north of Clovis
- Resources stretched thin as fires ignite around the Valley
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails 23 min ago
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Car Crashes into a Visalia Chipotle
- Man finds Reedley mother's stolen ashes
- Police identify Central Fresno murder suspect
- Smoke from fires may cause health risks
- Mandela's wife thanks world for 'love, generosity'
- Court: Arizona citizenship proof law illegal