New President at Children's Hospital in Madera County
MADERA COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- Children's Hospital in Madera has a new president who brings with him years of experience and plenty of optimism about joining the team.
"This is a special, special place because it delights in the fact that it has the ability to take care of kids and do it well..and outcomes are phenomenal," said President of Children's Hospital Central California, Dr. Gordon Alexander.
Dr. Gordon Alexander comes to the Central Valley from the University of Minnesota Medical Center where he served as president for eleven years.
Dr. Alexander says he came to the Valley because of the community, the hospital's great reputation, and the opportunity to join something special.
He's replacing William Haug who announced last year he would not be renewing his contract.
childrens hospital central california, madera county, business
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 27 min ago
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier 44 min ago
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes