New President at Children's Hospital in Madera County
MADERA COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- Children's Hospital in Madera has a new president who brings with him years of experience and plenty of optimism about joining the team.
"This is a special, special place because it delights in the fact that it has the ability to take care of kids and do it well..and outcomes are phenomenal," said President of Children's Hospital Central California, Dr. Gordon Alexander.
Dr. Gordon Alexander comes to the Central Valley from the University of Minnesota Medical Center where he served as president for eleven years.
Dr. Alexander says he came to the Valley because of the community, the hospital's great reputation, and the opportunity to join something special.
He's replacing William Haug who announced last year he would not be renewing his contract.
childrens hospital central california, madera county, business
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house 36 min ago
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos