Bank of America to resume foreclosures
FRESNO, Calif. -- Bank of America will resume foreclosures again in California and 22 other states. It comes after the bank admitted over the weekend it discovered errors in foreclosure paperwork.
Earlier this month Bank of America halted foreclosures after it was discovered bank officials signed foreclosure documents without actually reading them.
Last week the bank said there didn't appear to be any wrongdoing. But on Sunday the bank admitted there were a few errors missed on the paperwork, but only misspelled names and other minor mistakes.
The bank said no homes were accidently put into foreclosure.
foreclosure, housing, business
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos