Bank of America to resume foreclosures
FRESNO, Calif. -- Bank of America will resume foreclosures again in California and 22 other states. It comes after the bank admitted over the weekend it discovered errors in foreclosure paperwork.
Earlier this month Bank of America halted foreclosures after it was discovered bank officials signed foreclosure documents without actually reading them.
Last week the bank said there didn't appear to be any wrongdoing. But on Sunday the bank admitted there were a few errors missed on the paperwork, but only misspelled names and other minor mistakes.
The bank said no homes were accidently put into foreclosure.
foreclosure, housing, business
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 24 min ago
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area 3 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years