Want to work in the mountains this summer?
VISALIA, California (KFSN) -- Hundreds of people in Visalia lined up for a chance at a job working in the great outdoors.
The Sequoia Natural History Association held a job fair for summer positions at Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
Roughly four hundred jobs are available. They include -- park rangers, hotel and restaurant staff -- plus trail maintenance workers.
Many applicants said they're thrilled with the idea of working in such a beautiful place.
It's not too late to apply for a job at Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
sequoia national park, kings canyon national park, business, jessica peres
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced 1 min ago
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- HWY 41 opens near Tenaya Lodge after closed due to snow
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
3 min ago