Want to work in the mountains this summer?
VISALIA, California (KFSN) -- Hundreds of people in Visalia lined up for a chance at a job working in the great outdoors.
The Sequoia Natural History Association held a job fair for summer positions at Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
Roughly four hundred jobs are available. They include -- park rangers, hotel and restaurant staff -- plus trail maintenance workers.
Many applicants said they're thrilled with the idea of working in such a beautiful place.
It's not too late to apply for a job at Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
sequoia national park, kings canyon national park, business, jessica peres
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured 24 min ago
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles 11 min ago
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Car crashes into a parade injuring around 60 people
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos