Lawsuit against Campbell's Soup
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Campbell's soup is now facing a lawsuit over its "low-sodium" claim.
A federal judge has allowed the lawsuit to go ahead against Campbell's Soup Company. The world's largest soup-maker, over whether their soup really has less sodium.
Four New Jersey women sued the company last year saying they were misled into paying more for the "low sodium" brand.
They say it has almost as much sodium as Campbell's Regular Tomato Soup. A judge has now denied a motion to dismiss the case, saying the women have a case.
The lawsuit alleges Campbell's "Less Sodium" Tomato Soup is not clearly labeled.
Campbell's says the allegations are without merit and it will fight the case in court.
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe 58 min ago
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide 30 min ago
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits