Lawsuit against Campbell's Soup
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Campbell's soup is now facing a lawsuit over its "low-sodium" claim.
A federal judge has allowed the lawsuit to go ahead against Campbell's Soup Company. The world's largest soup-maker, over whether their soup really has less sodium.
Four New Jersey women sued the company last year saying they were misled into paying more for the "low sodium" brand.
They say it has almost as much sodium as Campbell's Regular Tomato Soup. A judge has now denied a motion to dismiss the case, saying the women have a case.
The lawsuit alleges Campbell's "Less Sodium" Tomato Soup is not clearly labeled.
Campbell's says the allegations are without merit and it will fight the case in court.
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty 49 min ago
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car 35 min ago
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
49 min ago
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not...
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos