Bring 'In-N-Out' to Hanford
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A grassroots effort is underway to bring "Double Doubles" to the South Valley.
A growing group of supporters want to "Bring 'In-N-Out' to Hanford".
A Hanford resident has started a Facebook page with the same name and already has more than 4000 "likes" in just two weeks.
In-N-Out is a West Coast burger chain based in Baldwin Park in Southern California.
It's going to take more than just the Facebook page. In-N-Out's owners are apparently very picky about where they build new restaurants.
The company has several minimum standards for cities. Things like an average of 50-thousand car trips per day, a nearby population of 60,000 people, and a median income of $45-thousand a year.
hanford, kings county, facebook, business
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies