Bring 'In-N-Out' to Hanford
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A grassroots effort is underway to bring "Double Doubles" to the South Valley.
A growing group of supporters want to "Bring 'In-N-Out' to Hanford".
A Hanford resident has started a Facebook page with the same name and already has more than 4000 "likes" in just two weeks.
In-N-Out is a West Coast burger chain based in Baldwin Park in Southern California.
It's going to take more than just the Facebook page. In-N-Out's owners are apparently very picky about where they build new restaurants.
The company has several minimum standards for cities. Things like an average of 50-thousand car trips per day, a nearby population of 60,000 people, and a median income of $45-thousand a year.
hanford, kings county, facebook, business
- Victim in fatal stabbing well known in the Tower District 14 min ago
- Fire truck overturns in multiple vehicle collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Coalinga dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- New medical center breaks ground in Visalia
- Fresno City Council votes against planned bike lane
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos