"Local Bites" promotes Fresno restaurants
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin is launching a program called "Local Bites" which she hopes is a recipe to create thousands of jobs and boost our local economy by $200-million a year.
It all gets underway Tuesday night at Limon restaurant in the Villagio Shopping Center.
fresno, ashley swearengin, business
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove 38 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman