"Local Bites" promotes Fresno restaurants
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin is launching a program called "Local Bites" which she hopes is a recipe to create thousands of jobs and boost our local economy by $200-million a year.
It all gets underway Tuesday night at Limon restaurant in the Villagio Shopping Center.
fresno, ashley swearengin, business
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting 15 min ago
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms 49 min ago
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small...
55 min ago
- Fire Safety