Picadilly Inns scheduled for auction
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A longtime Fresno hotel chain could get new owners. Three of the Piccadilly Inns were scheduled for auction Tuesday.
The owners of the Piccadilly Inn on West Shaw Ave., the Airport Piccadilly Inn and the Piccadilly Inn Express, both near Fresno Yosemite International Airport, filed for bankruptcy about a year ago.
Far East National Bank sought foreclosure of the properties because the hotels owed about $27 million in unpaid loans. That amount has grown to about $30 million. Picadilly Inn has been in business in the Valley since 1973.
fresno county, fresno, fresno-yosemite international airport, business
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers 38 min ago
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos