Picadilly Inns scheduled for auction
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A longtime Fresno hotel chain could get new owners. Three of the Piccadilly Inns were scheduled for auction Tuesday.
The owners of the Piccadilly Inn on West Shaw Ave., the Airport Piccadilly Inn and the Piccadilly Inn Express, both near Fresno Yosemite International Airport, filed for bankruptcy about a year ago.
Far East National Bank sought foreclosure of the properties because the hotels owed about $27 million in unpaid loans. That amount has grown to about $30 million. Picadilly Inn has been in business in the Valley since 1973.
fresno county, fresno, fresno-yosemite international airport, business
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos