Picadilly Inns scheduled for auction
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A longtime Fresno hotel chain could get new owners. Three of the Piccadilly Inns were scheduled for auction Tuesday.
The owners of the Piccadilly Inn on West Shaw Ave., the Airport Piccadilly Inn and the Piccadilly Inn Express, both near Fresno Yosemite International Airport, filed for bankruptcy about a year ago.
Far East National Bank sought foreclosure of the properties because the hotels owed about $27 million in unpaid loans. That amount has grown to about $30 million. Picadilly Inn has been in business in the Valley since 1973.
fresno county, fresno, fresno-yosemite international airport, business
- Man found dead with gunshot wounds in Visalia
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- Visalia Police: Street racer crashes into mattress store
- Fire sprinklers cause flooding at FCOE after small fire
- Sanger police chase ends in crash
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Man killed in rollover crash near Caruthers
- Wyoming gas explosion prompts evacuation of town
- Clashes in east Ukraine leave at least 2 dead
- Activists: Syrian airstrikes in north kill 18
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter during attack
- Man worried 'MURDER' tattoo might hurt his case
- Clovis mother writes 'It's Ok, Mama Has Cancer'