Picadilly Inns scheduled for auction
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A longtime Fresno hotel chain could get new owners. Three of the Piccadilly Inns were scheduled for auction Tuesday.
The owners of the Piccadilly Inn on West Shaw Ave., the Airport Piccadilly Inn and the Piccadilly Inn Express, both near Fresno Yosemite International Airport, filed for bankruptcy about a year ago.
Far East National Bank sought foreclosure of the properties because the hotels owed about $27 million in unpaid loans. That amount has grown to about $30 million. Picadilly Inn has been in business in the Valley since 1973.
fresno county, fresno, fresno-yosemite international airport, business
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals