FedEx plans new Kings County facility
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- FedEx will be soon delivering more than just packages to Kettleman City.
The Kings County Economic Development Corporation says FedEx will build a new 120-thousand square foot terminal facility just southeast of town.
Officials say the $10 million expansion will eventually employ 120 people.
Officials expect permits to be approved soon and construction should start immediately.
kettleman city, kings county, business
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba 57 min ago
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Wonder Woman cast for Batman and Superman film
- Autopsy: Walker died from impact, fire in crash