FedEx plans new Kings County facility
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- FedEx will be soon delivering more than just packages to Kettleman City.
The Kings County Economic Development Corporation says FedEx will build a new 120-thousand square foot terminal facility just southeast of town.
Officials say the $10 million expansion will eventually employ 120 people.
Officials expect permits to be approved soon and construction should start immediately.
kettleman city, kings county, business
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks
- California cherry harvest begins
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities