McTelevision? McDonald's launching in-store TV channel
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Get ready for McTelevision. McDonald's is launching its own channel.
The channel is expected to roll out over the next few months and will soon be up in 800 McDonald's restaurants in Southern and Central California.
You can expect to see local news and entertainment features, while munching away on your fries and big mac.
Content will be provided by reality producer Mark Burnett, BBC America and our own sister station KABC.
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals