McTelevision? McDonald's launching in-store TV channel
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Get ready for McTelevision. McDonald's is launching its own channel.
The channel is expected to roll out over the next few months and will soon be up in 800 McDonald's restaurants in Southern and Central California.
You can expect to see local news and entertainment features, while munching away on your fries and big mac.
Content will be provided by reality producer Mark Burnett, BBC America and our own sister station KABC.
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence