McTelevision? McDonald's launching in-store TV channel
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Get ready for McTelevision. McDonald's is launching its own channel.
The channel is expected to roll out over the next few months and will soon be up in 800 McDonald's restaurants in Southern and Central California.
You can expect to see local news and entertainment features, while munching away on your fries and big mac.
Content will be provided by reality producer Mark Burnett, BBC America and our own sister station KABC.
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington state; people in water 6 min ago
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans Killed by Drones
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Fresno baby born on the way to Clovis Community