Made in the Valley: Valley Food Service
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Thursday morning on AM Live, we headed to the South Valley to show you how thousands of products are shipped and moved throughout Central California.
Valley Food Service in Visalia distributes more than 5,000 product lines to restaurants, convenience stores, schools and other venues throughout the Valley.
south valley, tulare county, visalia, made in the valley, business, tommy tran
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California 57 min ago
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested 36 min ago
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch 17 min ago
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos