Holiday shoppers keep spending
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- The holiday shopping season is nearly over, and Christmas is just a week away.
According to the National Retail Federation, sales will be up 3.8 percent this year. Americans are expected to spend more than $469 billion.
Watch the video for complete coverage from Action News Reporter Rick Montanez.
holiday, economy, business, rick montanez
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather