GE offering employees Apples
NEW YORK (KFSN) -- General Electric is giving its employees the option of chosing an Apple computer instead of a Windows PC.
The Wall Street Journal reports Apple has been working to get its products in front of corporate customers, relying mainly on recommendations from employees who want the same devices at work that they use at home.
Apple accounts for a small portion of the corporate computer market, but is making progress.
Market research estimates the company will see its corporate purchases increase about 50 percent this year.
apple, microsoft, business
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 45 min ago
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested 42 min ago
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up